Header Ads

My First Blog.

Hello!!!

My First Blog.

Finally I am able to spare some time for blogging ever since after I created this account. Well frankly speaking I hardly have the hobby of writing, but now I believe is the correct time to develop one. So, This will be like some sort of self introduction and few more...


Well people call me Shaurya (cause name is something that is yours but its the people who use it the most!). Currently I am staying at Delhi, preparing for Civil Services as I am passionate about the opportunities in it. It is obvious that most of the  Civil Service Aspirant's time is occupied by books and other study materials, but for me, the scenario not the same. I do manage to spare time for my self, for my hobbies, and also to learn something out of the box (i.e. other than the syllabus itself.). 

I am currently learning Java Script as an excuse against the boredom of the syllabus. I have huge huge huge interest on learning musical instruments and I believe one day I will learn some. I also like to play games like Chess, Football, and talking, traveling I cant explain my love for long journey to various parts of the country in words.


That was a short intro about me.

Stay tune... cause more of it on the way...    

Post a Comment

0 Comments